Kourtney Kardashian is more than just a member of the cast of the hit E! show Keeping up with the Kardashians. Kourtney is a fashion icon. She is on point with the latest trends in NYC and LA. This bi-coastal girl is without a doubt a celebrity to look to for the latest, chicest styles.
When Kourtney began to sweep her luscious locks back into a perfectly polished bun, everyone took notice. The sophisticated hair style is extremely versatile. Kourtney has been photographed on red carpets, strutting her style on the streets of NYC and out with baby Mason sporting this revived ballerina bun.
How to get the ballerina bun like Kourtney Kardashian:
1. First apply a small amount of Tomy B. Calm Re-Texture Cream to wet hair.
2. Blow dry hair back, make sure hair is smooth and slicked back. (do not make a part)
3. Use a small amount of Tomy B. Finishing Serum, smooth hair back and tie into a high ponytail.
4. Twist pony tail and wrap hair around. Tuck the end under the elastic and use pins to fix fly-aways and to secure the bun.
5. For extra shine finish the look with Tomy B. Shine Mist.
- The ballerina bun is the perfect way to hide greasy, unwashed hair in a chic fashion forward way(we all have those days!)
- For a fuller bun use fake hair, it is easy to hide clip in extension in a up-do
- Ballerina bun can be worn high or low, tight or lose depending on your own individual style
By: Jill Schneider for Tomy B. Blog